This simple guideline will show you how to make fish soup mustard greens in an easy way. This delicious soup is ideal dish for summer time.
- 300 g fish (anabas testudineus)
- 15 g fresh ginger
- 500 g mustard greens
- Seasoning (which consists largely of salt and MSG)
- Peel and wash ginger, then pound. Wash mustard greens, then finely chop.
- Scale and clean fish; remove fin and gills; wash and sprinkle with some salt.
- Bring 1550 mm water to a boil in a pot; add fish and cook until done; remove fish from the pot, and bone; mix fish flesh with fish sauce and set aside to marinate; grind fish bone; put into fish stock and strain; bring the stock to the boil; season to taste before adding mustard greens; when the vegetables are nearly cooked, add fish flesh; when the vegetables are cooked, remove from heat, add ginger. Serve hot.
(Read more: How to make norther style fish sour soup)0