This simple guideline with show you how to make sweet and sour pork ribs in an very easy way. Pork ribs is a typical dish for homemeals in Vietnam
400 g meaty pork ribs
30 g liquid lard
10 g sugar
8 g tapioca flour
4 g garlic, peeled and minced
20 g spring onion
10 g coriander
To taste: Pepper, vinegar, chili sauce, fish sauce, seasoning (which consists largely of salt and MSG)
1. Wash and cut the ribs into 3 centimeters sections; parboil and wash again; drain before adding the fish sauce, seasoning, pepper; set aside to marinate.
2. Wash the spring onion; slice the white part and cut the green part into 3 centimeters pieces. Wash the coriander and drain.
3. Mix the fish sauce with chili sauce, vinegar, and sugar to make sauce.
4. Heat the fat; make the ribs stick with tapioca flour; fry the ribs until golden; transfer to a place.
5. Fry the garlic and the white part of spring onion; add the sauce and ladle of water; bring to the boil add fried ribs and cook, covered, over low heat.
6. When the sauce adheres to ribs; add the green part of spring onion and stir; remove from heat; transfer to a plate; sprinkle with pepper and coriander; serve hot.0