During Saigon By Night 3.5 hours tour, you will have your amazing chance to sample around 10 different dishes, from those little pancakes to big bowl of noodles, then have a sip of Vietnamese coffee and get everything done with a sweet dessert. Not only you will be able to explore our culinary world but you also get to know our usual life habit. That’s too much for 3.5 hours huh? Nah, I bet you are more than ready for this food tour.
At exactly 6:00 pm, your personal English speaking tour guide will meet and greet you at hotel or your specific place. You then receive safety instructions on how to ride on the back of a bike properly in order to ensure the safest experience.
You will go with the flow in the rush hour of Saigon the way we, the local, do: all from the back of the bike. We ride through the beautiful lit boulevards, the back alleys and the busy streets, which is undoubtedly more awesome of an experience than looking through pictures in your handbook!
After 20-25 minutes, you will be at our first street vendors for a real local food, where there is no tourist at all. It’s not always about eating but we also talk, share and show you the backgrounds of those significant dishes. And of course, how to eat in a right way. So you’ll have your chance to sample not only the pancakes but also Vietnamese noodles, sound good right?
At this point, you are literally quite full, don’t worry, our guide takes you around Saigon and explore “Chung cư” – a Vietnamese old apartment which was built very long time ago. We will sit down to taste coffee in the hidden coffee shop and learn how to make a glass of Vietnamese coffee with a Vietnamese filter, not a machine. It is so good and that is why it has its place in everyone’s bucket list when coming to Vietnam.
You still got room?, cause we still got our last stop for the dessert. Let’s try some Vietnamese sweet desserts that will leave a great taste and impression about our cuisine.
After closing the tour, we will take you back to where we started. Give you all the best wishes in your upcoming vacation.
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 7 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
• Within 1 day to 7 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
• Within 12 hours to 24 hours before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
• Within 12 hours before starting time: 75% of total tour price.
• Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
• Children from 4 to 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
• Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate
•Your hotel/stay will be meeting point
• The hotel pick-up must be at in city central area, in case your hotel accommodation is outside of this area, please kindly inform us about that.
• Expert local guide – English Speaking Guide