72Saigon Vegan Tour is the best option for vegetarian who love street food but worried about not being able to eat anything. As a vegetarian who’s into food, it is annoying to travel places and have to miss out on a lot of our culture. Let us guide you to vegetarian restaurants with a variety of vegetarian dishes. Our guide who will be with you through the whole tour to help explain not only all of the dishes on the tour, but also you can learn more interesting things about our custom and culture.
5:30 pm, your personal English speaking guide will meet and greet you at your hotel or your specific place. You will then receive safety instructions on how to ride on the back of a bike properly in order to ensure the safest experience.
The first part, of course we will take you to two diverse local’s restaurants where you can taste almost special dishes that you only thought will not be served in vegie-foods in Vietnam, however its tastes are similar to normal dishes and our friendly tour-guides will explain about the cultural significance of each dish.
You will probably get full at this point. Therefore, we will slow down to see the nightlife of Saigon, to experience the atmosphere what it is like to be a Vietnamese. Here, you may experience some stories about local’s life or even though giving you some suggestion about where should you visit in Vietnam.
Next, the guides will take you to experience the most popular Vietnamese food traditions: “Lẩu – hotpot”. It includes seaweed soup, tofu and mushrooms in a clay pot with soy sauce, sautéed morning glory and more. Here, you will have a chance to fill up your stomach with the famous local dishes, which will make you wish for another belly.
Feel full yet? Cause we still need to sit down and relax with the sweet dessert, totally in Vietnamese style.
After closing the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel around 10:00 PM, wish you all the best and hopefully we have a chance to see you again.
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 7 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
• Within 1 day to 7 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
• Within 12 hours to 24 hours before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
• Within 12 hours before starting time: 75% of total tour price.
• Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
• Children from 4 to 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
• Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate
•Your hotel/stay will be meeting point
• The hotel pick-up must be at in city central area, in case your hotel accommodation is outside of this area, please kindly inform us about that.
• Expert local guide – English Speaking Guide