This simple guideline will show you how to make xoi vo, or steamed glutinous rice mixed with green bean paste, in an easy way.
300 g glutinous rice
150 g green bean
30 g liquid lard
1. Soak washed glutinous rice in water for 8 hours; the wash under running cold water and strain off.
2. Soak green beans in water; remove the husk; then stream.
3. Sprinkle rice with salt and toss sightly; add steamed green beans and shake; put the mixture into a preheat steamer and steam; sprinkle with liquid lard; remove from steamer; use a fan to make it cool quickly; rub gently to separate glutinous rice from sticking to each other.
4. Sift steamed glutinous rice; put uncooked rice and bean curdles in steamers and steam again.
5. Steamed glutinous rice is lemon yellow and soft; smell the scent of green beans.0