This simple guideline below will show you how to make banana inflorescence salad in an easy way. Banana Inflorescence Salad is a ideal appetizer.
- 300g banana inflorescence
- 100g beansprouts
- 100g pork shoulder
- 1 chicken egg
- 100g skin of pork
- 25g dried shrimp
- 50g roasted sesame seeds
- 100g roasted peanuts
- 1 chili, seeded and minced
- 1 lemon
- To taste: Vinegar, sugar, coriander, fresh herbs, fish sauce.
- Remove bracts of banana inflorescence; soak slices of banana inflorescence in water mixed with salt and vinegar or alum; remove and pour cool, previously boiled water over and drain; mix with sugar and vinegar; set aside to marinate; clean beansprouts; wash and drain.
- Wash pork shoulder and skin of pork; boil in water until cooked; slice into long strips; soak dried shrimp until soft; pound and roast until fluffy.
- Beat the egg to make very thin omelet and cut into long, thin strips; rub roasted peanuts together with hands and blow the skin away; then grind; wash fresh herbs and coriander; soak in slightly saline water; then drain; mix fish sauce with vinegar, sugar, lemon to make sauce.
- Combine banana inflorescence, beansprouts, pork, shrimp pemmican, strips of omelet, chili in large bowl and sprinkle with the sauce; blend well before adding roasted peanuts and sesame seeds; transfer to a plate; garnish with fresh herbs and coriander.
Note: Dried shrimp can be replaced by small shrimp.0