This simple guideline below will show how to make chicken salad in a very easy way.
- 1400g chicken (1 pullet)
- 200g onion, peeled
- 400g banana inflorescence
- 50g lemon
- 20g liquid lard
- 30g smartweed
- 10g chili, cut into long, thin strips
- 20g sugar
Tot taste: Ground pepper, vinegar, fish sauce, seasoning (which consists largely of salt and MSG), dried shallot.
(Read More: How to make Green Papaya Salad | Bun Cha)
- Slice onion lengthwise, soak in vinegar mixed sugar for 30 minutes; soak slices of banana inflorescence in water mixed with salt and vinegar; wash and drain; wash and cut smartweed into pieces; fry some shallot in boiling fat.
- Wash chicken well before boiling in water; when the chicken is done to a turn, remove from the stock and let cool; shred boneless chicken; add pepper and salt, smartweed, shallot, vinegar, sugar, banana inflorescence. Chili, fish sauce, seasoning, lemon juice and blend well.
- Sprinkle a dish of chicken salad with liquid lard and fried shallot. Serve cool.
(Read more: How to make water morning-glory and sour carambola salad)0